- Toutes les boissons
- Vins rares - Outstanding selection
- El Grifo 2016 Lanzarote D.O.
El Grifo 2016 Lanzarote D.O.
El Grifo Malvasía colección seco.
Variété malvasía, sec.
"Dry white wine made with Malvasía Volcánica. This wine highlights and boosts the proper characteristics of this variety and its unique cultivation method, land covered by volcanic ash forming the landscape of the “La Geria” region. Over 300 vine growers participate, with over 600 privately owned small vineyards spread over all the growing areas of Lanzarote, which bring complexity to and widen the varietal character of our Malvasía Volcánica. Hand-picked at the end of July, we select the best bunches of grapes for its production. After a cold decantation of the must, we begin the fermentation at 16ºC, highlighting the floral character of this variety."
- "Colour. Pale yellow when young, with greenish iridescence, very clear and bright.
- Bouquet. The varietal character of the Malvasía Volcánica dominates with floral aromas such as citrus blossom or Jasmine, which in time evolve towards pit-fruits such as apricot or peach.
- Palette. It shows up as fresh, alive but at the same time harmonious, with a wide final taste.